6/9/11

Voice of the Heart

Glad Fear Shame


Great blog from Adam Legg, re: a class I taught here in Anchorage in the Fall.  The statement I most appreciated:

"I have been through several classes and courses at church, but this one was different. I normally finish a class feeling like it was “worth it.” I am a little better husband, a little smarter with my money, a little more knowledgeable about the Bible, etc…etc…etc….

But at the end of this course I didn’t feel that way. I didn’t think that it was “worth it.” I felt like it was 100% necessary, completely crucial and totally critical that I was there. There is not a day that has gone by in the 6 months that have passed since the end of the class that I have not gone back to what I discovered there."


http://faithlifemedia.blogspot.com/2011/06/regret-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment